- Grew up in Union County, Mountainside, NJ
- Graduated from Kean University with a BA degree in Education
- Taught grammar school in Mountainside, Morristown and Mansfield, NJ
- Ran an in home, infant day care program for 8 years
- First women President of Clinton Sunrise Rotary, Clinton, NJ
- Licensed real estate agent since 1989, Broker/Sales Associate since 1995,
- Managed a real estate office
- Ran the Princeton School of Real Estate
- Administrative Services and Risk Management for a real estate firm
- Ranked in the top 50 out of 3200 real estate agents for Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Numerous awards and the National Association of Realtors (i.e.) Gold Silver and Bronze
- Grew up in Essex County, Newark, NJ
- Graduated from Seton Hall University with a BA degree.
- Veteran of the NJ Army National Guard~NCO of the year.
- Corporate Controller for NY & Company, a billion dollar company Previous employers include:
- WR Grace and Blue Cross of New Jersey
- Previous member of Rotary International
- Judge for the State Final NJ Skills USA Entrepreneurship
- Member of USAA
- Previously ranked in the top ten in the Coldwell Residential Brokerage, Clinton Office.
- Licensed real estate agent since 2000.
Benefits to our buyers & sellers
Together we have successfully marketed hundreds of homes. Experience Does Count!
We are full time relocation and Navy Federal Credit Union and the Coldwell Banker Military Rewars Program.
You get two experienced agents instead of just one.
We have marketed many homes in multiple counties, and sold many homes in those counties.
Together, we cover 8 counties, bringing buyers and sellers together.